It's been a busy week with the move, so I'll keep this short:
1. I wrote 7 pages in my script
2. I watched the Green Mile in French
3. I re-watched Frank and Ollie
4. I read the first two trade paperbacks of Akira
5. My story-generating partner(?) and I discussed the possibility of adapting my script into a serial web comic a few months from now. Despite being an engineer, he's a fantastic illustrator and to add to that, he is taking daily illustration classes at his work -- a place of no small repute. Meanwhile, I've been deluged with comics from co-workers who want me to write a good comic, so we have some significant study ahead of us. I also see this as an opportunity to finally learn to draw perspective so that I can help with layout. Making a web comic has given me new motivation to finish the script and more importantly, gives me a sense of having taken control of my destiny back from the suits who could care less. I must continue writing this as a movie first, so the adaptation process will have to come later, but I'm genuinely excited.
1. I did not read any screenplays this week.
2. I did not make further progress on my directing group