Thursday, February 10, 2011
Daily Productivity Blog #7
This one's going to be short: no grand epiphanies. That and I'm fading fast.
Today I took the following actions in pursuit of the cinematic storyteller's craft:
1) I worked a six-hour shift editing video.
2) I saw BLACK SWAN with my family. Moving on...
3) I put in two hours' work with my co-writer on our feature, even though we were/are both frazzled at the end of a long week. We did not have any revelatory break-throughs, but we did make incremental and definitive progress: we worked out the first real sequence of the body of the film. It's not half-bad, and definitely better than our previous notion of how we'd begin. Believe me, we're doing our damnedest not to bore you folks.
4) Daily visual storytelling study: I'll study some Rockwell.
5) Daily storytelling study: I'll read a fable.
6) Daily discipline: I wrote a blog.